Job title: Windows Desktop Integration Specialist (engineering background)
5 years of experience
We are looking for an experienced and hands-on Windows specialist to work in our Enterprise Productivity Engineering team. We oversee the horizontal suite of critical enterprise products (Office & Outlook; Adobe Reader, Acrobat Pro, Adobe Creative Cloud; Browser-Internet Explorer, Edge, Chrome and Firefox; Multimedia players such as Flash Player, Windows Media and Silverlight, etc.) that exist globally on over 150,000 desktops. This includes vendor management; product integration and engineering; application development, governance and support to leverage our investment in these products.
We are looking for the candidate to be able to contribute too many of the on-going initiatives in our product space and owning engineering tasks from beginning to end.
· Strong and proven ability to work in the Windows desktop environment and deliver enterprise solutions
· Extensive experience for enterprise application integration and support
· In-depth knowledge of Windows Operating System and Windows productivity tools.
· Hands-on Experience with Active Directory, Group Policy and AppSense
· A good of understanding of how a modern browser works both from a desktop and networking perspective
· Deep knowledge about software packaging tools (e.g. InstallShield, App-V sequencer, Wise) and deployment cycle
· Good script language programming skills (e.g. feel comfortable with VBScript/Java Script /PowerShell)
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Self-motivated and strong ability to take on new challenges
· Experience with Adobe Acrobat DC/Creative Cloud enterprise license control, product management, deployment and support
· Good knowledge on cloud computing and technology
· Experience with Apple Mac OS and enterprise integration, management and support
· Hands-on experience on trouble-shooting tools such as ProcMon, Fiddler, WireShark, NetMon, WinDbg etc…
· Education Level Bachelor’s Degree
· Experience Level Level 2